Friday, May 12, 2017

Chess.com

By Josh
I almost never play chess in person because I have almost nobody to play it with. I have a few friends that play chess, but they're not always in the mood. I took up Chess.com mainly because I was starting to get to old for ChessKid, which is a part of Chess.com. I instantly noticed a change in the playing style. I also noticed there were a lot more things to do. The most popular timer on ChessKid was 15 minutes, where on Chess.com it is 3 minutes. There were analysers, which were completely alien to me. This is a very fun website, with over 17 million members on it! There is lots of stuff to do to help with your chess skills. The link for the website is here. If you want to you can also look at my profile, which is here, feel free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As we are just kids running this blog as part of our schoolwork, please keep it clean in language and content.