Thursday, February 25, 2016

What Happened on My 12th Birthday

By Josh

Hello! You are currently looking at text that was written by a brand new 12 year old! As the title states, this blog post is about what happened on my birthday. If you didn't see the title then now you know. Here is what happened:
AM
5:45: I wake up
6:45: I fall back asleep
7:30: I am re-awoken by my family coming in singing "Happy Birthday To You". Dad is holding homemade Maple and Chocolate (not Maple-Chocolate. Half of them are Maple and half of them are Chocolate) donuts that are shaped to spell "HAPPY 12th B-DAY JOSHUA" (now the donuts spell "H 2 B JOUA")
8:00: Dad goes to work
8:15: Jeremiah brings in a piece of paper and an envelope. He asks me "Present or Cursive first?" I say "Cursive" and he hands me the piece of paper. It reads "Happy Birthday Bro!" in cursive. Next, he hands me the envelope. I open the envelope and it has a card inside. The card has about 5 different pictures of Yoshi on it. Inside it says "I'm going to get you the Bayonetta and Clock Tower Smash Bros. DLC!" (We don't play Bayonetta games. He just got it because it is the newest SSB DLC)
8:30: We start playing with the new DLC Jeremiah got me.
10:15: We start getting ready to go
10:16: Nathaniel starts being a pain
10:45: Dad gets home
11:30: We get going to go find 4 Geocaches and then place our cache
11:45: We get out to find Geocache #1 of the day
11;50: We find it
11:52: We get back in car to go to Geocache #2
PM
12:01: We reach what we thought was going to be Geocache #2 until we find out it's in a parking garage
12:04: We reach a different Geocache #2
12:22: We find it
12:24: We get going to Nicks Jr. for lunch
12:50: We get going to Geocache #3
12:54: We reach Geocache #3
12:55: We find Geocache #3
12:57: We get going to Geocache #4
1:00: We reach Geocache #4
1:04: We find Geocache #4
1:06: We go home
1:21: We get home
1:45: Nathaniel takes a nap
2:00: Jeremiah and I are allowed to play for another hour
3:10: I open the other presents and get this list: $40, A game called Ivan's Hinge, A math coloring book, and a Playstation Plus 1 Year Membership
3:30: We get done with the PS Plus stuff and Dad teaching me about it
3:45: We start looking for a place to hide our Geocache
4:00: We find the perfect place
4:45: We finish posting our Geocache
5:15: I start reading in my room
6:30: I have dinner
6:45: I go to my youth group
8:00: I have a cupcake
8:35: I go home
8:55:We read
9:15: I talk with Mom
10:00: I go to bed
This concludes my birthday. I had a good time. I hope you enjoyed the blog post. The Cache we made is this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As we are just kids running this blog as part of our schoolwork, please keep it clean in language and content.