Friday, February 12, 2016

Grammy and Papa are comin' to town

By Josh

Hi! How is everybody? (Please don't try to yell through the screen. I tried it and it never works. Unless you want to get annoyed neighbors which is nice!) So, later today (around 6-ish) our Grammy and Papa are going to arrive and stay here for 1 1/2 weeks (exactly)! Grammy has cancer so this is going to be (unless a miracle happens) the last time we see her (in person). I'm hoping that this will be a fun time even with everything that is going on. We don't have many (not nothing, we do have a few) plans. So, I will try to be as positive as I possibly can while they are here. I hope everybody will also have a good week (and a half (-:)! Blog Post end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As we are just kids running this blog as part of our schoolwork, please keep it clean in language and content.