Tuesday, December 15, 2015

I'm so Exited for Christmas!

By Jeremiah the fifth grader

I'm am so exited for Christmas and its only 14 days away but I don't know what to get anybody! (Dramatic tune plays) Bum bum bum! (Quotes from super-why) "What am I going to do?!?" Bum bum bum bum! (Thinks to self) hmm hmm HMM HMM (repeatedly slaps self in the forehead) What am I going to do, What am I going to do, What am I going to do?!? (Snaps fingers once) EUREKA!!! I know what I am going to do, and I am going to do it now (clears throat,) OK starting in, 3, 2, 1 and (Drum-roll) and bye, I said bye, I SAIDBYE (yells at the top of voice) BYE, SO PLEASE GET OFF THIS BLOG POST,  Ha I can't believe you fell for that ah ha ha ha ha, (takes a deep breath in and without breathing out)





THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

As we are just kids running this blog as part of our schoolwork, please keep it clean in language and content.