Friday, December 18, 2015

7 Days Until Christmas and I'm So Excited!

By Jeremiah  the fifth grader

7 days until Christmas, I'm so excited and I'm certain that everybody is going to love their presents! I'm going to tell you what I'm going to do for everybody is, and this side note is for my family just to let you know, Dad, Mom and big brother, if you decide to read this post, PLEASE, PLEASE do not read this next part. OK (whispers quietly) what I'm going to get Dad I'm not sure, for Mom I'm going to get a Essential Oils Car Diffuser, for my big brother I'm going to get him a 1 month membership for Chesskid.com, and for my little brother I'm going to get him a transforming Batmobile ! OK this blog post is done, done, DONE, I SAID, D-O-N-E DONE!!! ahhahahahahahahahahahaha, ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhah ha ha ha, I can't believe you fell for THAT.



THE
END

No comments:

Post a Comment

As we are just kids running this blog as part of our schoolwork, please keep it clean in language and content.