Thursday, April 16, 2015

Dumb Ways to Die


By Jeremiah the fourth grader
Trust me here there are some very, very dumb ways  to die. Did you know that there's actually a video game called dumb ways to die? Well here is a picture of the theme song:
I don't know how much you have to pay for it on a tablet or phone (if you have to pay for it at all ) . These are some dumb ways to die (I was supposed to make a cause and effects paragraph so all of these causes end up with death) : sticking your head in a running washer (I think your head will get torn off  and everything in it will get stained ), go swimming in a shark tank (I think you will get torn to peaces), stand in front of a speeding train (you will get flattened like a penny ).

No comments:

Post a Comment

As we are just kids running this blog as part of our schoolwork, please keep it clean in language and content.