Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Book Report for Michael Vey 1&2

By Jeremiah the fourth grader

Author: Richard Paul Evans

The main character of the books: Michael Vey (Its on the covers of all of the books).
The setting: Idaho, California and Peru. I'm telling you this is a really good book! It's mainly recommended for 11 year old kids that's my older brother's age and yet he never even reads the first chapter of the first book even after I keep nagging him on to read it! It was even recommended for our Mom by someone! Its about a boy named Michael Vey and how Elgen (pronounced El-Jen) takes his mother but in the next book he get's her back but I don't want to give away all the surprises do I? You might think that I would have finished the series but there are 2 reasons why I haven't finished the series 1: I think they're going to make more 2: I admit it. I just started 3. This is what the books look like:
Image result for Michael VeyImage result for Michael Vey

No comments:

Post a Comment

As we are just kids running this blog as part of our schoolwork, please keep it clean in language and content.