Friday, November 7, 2014

"Minecraft Combat Handbook" Book Review

By Both Boys


(Image found here.)

Josh's View
I think this is a good book! But unfortunately about 1/2 the book talks about PVP (player versus player) on PC! But it does a good job talking about hostile mobs and good tricks to kill them, traps, and good ways to kill without losing a single heart! I also like how it talks about durability of weapons! I suggest this book to anyone who's really into Minecraft.

Jeremiah's View
I also think this is a good book! I like the sword durability table and one thing I learned from this book is that you can actually name tools and it actually shows you the different recipes for different things. I also like the defense points table for armor. I agree with my brother that I like the help in combat things. It's very useful because it teaches you how to make lots of different potions like potion of swiftness, and it also shows you tips about combat. Like Josh, I suggest this to anyone who's really into Minecraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As we are just kids running this blog as part of our schoolwork, please keep it clean in language and content.