Friday, November 7, 2014

Christmas Coming Up

By Joshua, the 6th grader

Well, Christmas time is coming up (after Thanksgiving, which we have 0 plans for!) At this rate I'll have about $180 to spend (if I don't use it on anything before then!) But I have no idea what to get everyone for Christmas! I have a lot of people to get presents for! Luckily, I still have a month to decide. So hopefully I've decided by then. Maybe I'll get Jeremiah (this part removed in case Jeremiah decides he wants to read this!) I'll probably be easier for them because I have less stuff on my Amazon Wish List than them (If you want to know why then it's because there will be less stuff to narrow down from.) Another reason why I'm excited is because it's supposed to be really cold this year and you (probably) know what that means! SNOW! I love snow. My mom, however, doesn't enjoy snow much. Hopefully you won't have (much) trouble finding presents for your friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As we are just kids running this blog as part of our schoolwork, please keep it clean in language and content.