Friday, February 3, 2017

Magic

By Jeremiah the 6th grader

I'm going to tell you this right off the bat, Magic is a really fun game (if you have good cards at least). I should talk about this before I jump into all the different cards. There are 5 different colors:
 White,Image result for white mana magic
Blue,Image result for blue mana magic
Green, Image result for green mana magic
Red,Image result for red mana symbol
and Black,Image result for black mana magic.
 They all have different strategies. White is "Get your health up super high, and then attack." Blue is  "Get your health up, attack a little, and then heal some more.'' Green is "Get some animals out there and heal during battle." Red And Black are " Get your Mana up, (I'll talk about Mana later) then: ATTACK!!! My deck is a mix of Red, White, and Black, Josh is all Green, and Dad is all Black.
All right, Mana: In this game Mana is what you use to cast spells and whatnot. You are going to need a lot of Mana no matter what color you are.
Next the different kinds of cards. First Creatures. They are your are your army (once you have enough on the battlefield).
Next, Enchantment - Aura. with these you can Enchant Creatures with awesome properties!
Next up: land. There are 2 kinds of land. Basic land (Mana), and Land that give you Mana. I have 4 cards that give me Mana. One that gives me Red And Black, one that gives me Red And White, one that gives me White And Black, and one that gives me all three!
Next up: Artifacts. Artifacts usually only cost three Mana each however, they give really cool benefits. last up: Instants
Instants can be casted at any time. My favorite Instant is called "Flesh to dust" It uses 2 black Mana and 3 Mana of any color. That may seem like a lot of Mana but you can "Destroy target creature. It can't be regenerated" The only problem is I only have two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As we are just kids running this blog as part of our schoolwork, please keep it clean in language and content.