Friday, October 7, 2016

How to Get "Millionaire" in Khan Academy

By Josh, the 8th Grader
Image result for khan academy millionaire badge
Picture found here
I've been on Khan Academy for 3 years, and in that time I've racked up 2,785,030 Energy Points. I know that some of you who are reading this are wanting to know how to meet the requirements of 1,000,000 Energy Points, so I am going to give you some of the main ways I get Energy Points!

Speed Badges
This one is one of my main ways because for each topic that you do 75 fast problems, you get about 10,000 Energy Points! You also get 4 Meteorite Badges, 2-3 Moon Badges (depends if you already have Geek of the week: practice) and 2 Earth Badges!

Master Skills
Even if they're problems before/after your grade, go for them because if you reach 500 mastered then you get 748,100 Energy Points in badges ALONE!

Watch Videos
The videos are 850 Energy Points a piece. You can listen to them while you're doing other things on your computer, and they are a good source of badges if you want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As we are just kids running this blog as part of our schoolwork, please keep it clean in language and content.