Friday, September 9, 2016

Tomorrow is my Brother's B-Day Party!

By Josh, The 8th Grader

Tomorrow is Jeremiah's Nerf Themed Birthday Party and I'm excited! Why am I excited? Because I get to be the piñata! No, they will not be hitting me with sticks until I explode (piñatas, I feel sympathetic for you!). I will be running around the backyard with everybody chasing after me with Nerf guns and every time I get shot I throw candy at them (Mom says no Mega Guns for shooting me. Thank you very much Mom!) I will get to prove my athleticism over ALL OF THEM. Also, Jeremiah will open his GIANT present from me that day! It's approximately 3/4 of his size. Did I measure? No. Anyway, back to the party. There will be 6 kinds of targets (not including me), cake, cupcakes and ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As we are just kids running this blog as part of our schoolwork, please keep it clean in language and content.