Thursday, May 21, 2015

Destiny Research Report


My Language Arts Final
By Jeremiah the fourth grader

Destiny is a shooting game, the second expansion is here and its called: House of Wolves. The first expansion was called the dark below. Your ghost will look like one of these:
You'll start out with the generalist shell. It will guide you through the game. Another thing you have to do is choose one of the three classes:
The hunter is my personal favorite partially because it does more damage from far away. The Titan is the opposite of the Hunter and the Warlock is double trouble (for it's enemies because it does a good amount of damage in far range and close range)!
 The last thing you have to do is choose a guy or girl:
 
The guy on the left is called an awoken, the girl in the middle is a human and the one on the right is called an exo, sort of like a human looking robot. Then you're going to be dropped in the first level. You start out with no guns but eventually if you choose Hunter then you get a sniper rifle. If you choose a Titan or a Warlock you get a close range shotgun. Remember you have limited ammo and you can only get ammo from bad guys and ammo synthesis. They look like silver slabs with a little colored line. They look like this:Destiny is my #1 favorite video game so I wish I could play it for hours on end but we only have it on my Dad's, PS4 so even though I rarely get to play I'm a level 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As we are just kids running this blog as part of our schoolwork, please keep it clean in language and content.