Friday, March 20, 2015

My First Full Night in Minecraft

By Joshua, the 6th grader

When Dad said that he got Minecraft for the PS3, I was excited! I bought a book on Minecraft (it was Minecrafter) and read it to get a bunch of knowledge. When it was time for my first (full) night I was not prepared (ever tried to live in 1/2 a wooden house?) so I went out onto the ice. It was a time before hoppers, it was a time before witches, it was a time before etc. etc. Anyway, I didn't have a sword, the only tool I DID have was a wooden axe, so the only thing I did do is not look at that Enderman that was 2 blocks away from me (quite literally). I did my happy dance (in Minecraft, which is squat, unsquat, repeat) when the sun came up because I knew I was one of the few that survived their first nights! I could now say "I survived my first night!". I hope others could also survive their first night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As we are just kids running this blog as part of our schoolwork, please keep it clean in language and content.