Thursday, December 18, 2014

The Last Week Til' Christmas for Me!

By Joshua, the 6th grader

Let's see, I got my mom *beep*, my dad *beep*, Jeremiah *beep*, and Nathaniel *beep*! Sorry! My "Present checker" (basically me) didn't want me to write down what they'll get from me! But hey, I still have gotten everyone presents a week ahead of time! So now I can relax and enjoy the excitement for Christmas! I think I'll write down who got what for Christmas the first day I get back in school (Jan. 5!) However, the Amazon pop-up has popped up 202 times! (It tells me how many!) Pottermore has taken advantage of this time by adding on new stuff! They also gave 300 galleons to every single user on Pottermore! I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As we are just kids running this blog as part of our schoolwork, please keep it clean in language and content.