Wednesday, September 10, 2014

"The Strange Case of Origami Yoda" Book Review

By: Joshua, the 6th grader

(Image found here)

This book is about the strangest kid in Macquarrie Middle School named Dwight, though when he folded a Yoda out of origami he made it say great advice! A kid named Tommy builds this "case file" as he asks the question, "Is Origami Yoda real?" This case file/book is to answer that question as other kids in the school write about their experiences to help. This book is very funny!
I suggest this book to people about my age.
If you liked this book (Which I did) then there are more books in the series so I'll make a list:

  • Darth Paper Strikes Back
  • Secret of the Fortune Wookie
  • Art2-D2's Guide to Folding and Doodling (not in series, though made by same characters/author)
  •  The Suprise Attack of Jabba The Puppett
  • Princess Labelmaker to the Rescue (I haven't read it yet)
  • Emperor Pickletine Rides the Bus (I haven't read this one either)
I've read this book multiple times (and it never gets old!)

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you are enjoying reading. Good for you! I can't wait to see you all again. It was only a couple months ago but it seems like forever ago.
    Love you MORE! Nana

    ReplyDelete

As we are just kids running this blog as part of our schoolwork, please keep it clean in language and content.