Thursday, August 28, 2014

Geocaching

by Joshua, Grade 6

Yes, I know. I'm talking about another website but this one is nothing like any of the websites I've talked about yet (except a little bit like Project Noah) and It's called Geocaching! It's free to sign up (though not free if you buy a premium membership which I will talk about later) and then you can start your geocaching! Here is a step-by-step guide of how to do geocaching.

I really enjoy doing it and I bet you will like it too no matter who you are!
Here's our profile!

      Profile for BoatsPickle

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the links. I knew the general idea of how it works, but looking at the video and reading more at the website was quite helpful. I might try it when I go hiking with Jim at Mount Palomar tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

As we are just kids running this blog as part of our schoolwork, please keep it clean in language and content.